Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Spring into Savings! Click here to find out how you can save on your Midwifery Today order.
Classes from the Belgium 2013 Conference|
Free Shipping, Digital Audio
Quantity in Basket:
Learn from the teachers at our Blankenberge, Belgium, 2013 conference! Just order this selection of classes on a portable USB flash drive.
- Complications of Labor, Birth and the First Hour after Birth with Tine Greve and Gail Hart
- Physiological Analgesia in Labor with Verena Schmid
- Improving Your Practice with Research, Insights and Realities—First Do No Harm with Soo Downe and Michel Odent
- In-depth Midwifery with Verena Schmid and Carol Gautschi
- Waterbirth with Cornelia Enning
- Autonomous Midwifery: The Key to the Future with Jan Tritten, Cornelia Enning and Elizabeth Davis
- Prolonged Labor with Gail Hart
- Childbirth Education with Marlene Reyns
- First Do No Harm with Michel Odent
- Birth Is a Human Rights Issue with Soo Downe, Debra Pascali-Bonaro and Robbie Davis-Floyd
- Demedicalizing a Physiological Process with Michel Odent and Verena Schmid
- Fear in Midwifery and Birth with Debra Pascali-Bonaro
- Hemorrhage: Prevention and Management with Gail Hart
- International Midwifery with Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos and Jan Tritten
- Midwifery in Belgium: Challenges and Opportunities with Lieve Huybrechts and Marlene Reyns
- Birth and Beyond with Michel Odent
- Global Trends in Midwifery: The Post Modern Midwife with Robbie Davis-Floyd
- A New Model of Care for Midwives: The Need for an Independent Theory of Midwifery Care with Verena Schmid
MP3 format on a portable USB flash drive. Shipping included.
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.