Save $10 or $20 on your order. Or, save $5 on a one-year Midwifery Today subscription or on selected books. Click here for special coupons.
Classes from the Belgium 2013 Conference|
New Items, Digital Audio
Quantity in Basket:
Learn from the teachers at our Blankenberge, Belgium, 2013 conference! Just order this selection of classes on a portable USB drive.
- Complications of Labor, Birth and the First Hour after Birth with Tine Greve and Gail Hart
- Physiological Analgesia in Labor with Verena Schmid
- Improving Your Practice with Research, Insights and Realities—First Do No Harm with Soo Downe and Michel Odent
- In-depth Midwifery with Verena Schmid and Carol Gautschi
- Waterbirth with Cornelia Enning
- Autonomous Midwifery: The Key to the Future with Jan Tritten, Cornelia Enning and Elizabeth Davis
- Prolonged Labor with Gail Hart
- Childbirth Education with Marlene Reyns
- First Do No Harm with Michel Odent
- Birth Is a Human Rights Issue with Soo Downe, Debra Pascali-Bonaro and Robbie Davis-Floyd
- Demedicalizing a Physiological Process with Michel Odent and Verena Schmid
- Fear in Midwifery and Birth with Debra Pascali-Bonaro
- Hemorrhage: Prevention and Management with Gail Hart
- International Midwifery with Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos and Jan Tritten
- Midwifery in Belgium: Challenges and Opportunities with Lieve Huybrechts and Marlene Reyns
- Birth and Beyond with Michel Odent
- Global Trends in Midwifery: The Post Modern Midwife with Robbie Davis-Floyd
- A New Model of Care for Midwives: The Need for an Independent Theory of Midwifery Care with Verena Schmid
MP3 format on a portable USB drive. Shipping included.
Advertise your product or service to over 19,000 E-News subscribers. Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2014 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.