Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Spring into Savings! Click here to find out how you can save on your Midwifery Today order.
The Birthkit Issue Number 55 (Autumn 2007)|
Drugs in Labor, The Birthkit Back Issues
Quantity in Basket:
- The Path of a Midwife, by Brenda Frankenfeld. A midwifery student shares the reasons for her calling.
- Real Life is the Key, by Jill Cohen. Associate Editor Jill Cohen tells us why hands-on experience is best.
- Question on Apgar Scores, by Gail Hart. This Q&A forum deconstructs a medical birth.
- Common OTC Drugs and Use in Pregnancy, by Demetria Clark. A briefing on OTC drugs in pregnancy.
- Babies, Toddlers and Dogs, by Irma Kapsenberg. A dog trainer shares suggestions for ensuring the safety of kids around dogs.
- Malaria in Pregnancy, by Cheryl K. Smith. An overview of the basics of malaria in pregnancy for midwives who work with women in malaria-affected countries.
- Robin’s Diary, April 2007, by Robin Lim/ Learn about the work of the nonprofit Bumi Sehat Clinic in Indonesia.
- Childbirth Education: Mastery or Mystery, by Alison Bastien. This popular author shares some helpful ideas on childbirth education.
- Anemia in Pregnancy, by Demetria Clark. A basic overview of anemia and its prevention.
- Five Reasons to Avoid Labor Induction, by Robin Weiss. Share these reasons with women who may be considering induction.
- Poem: The Bridge, by Ireena Milliman-Keeslar
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.