Spring into Savings! Click here
to find out how you can save on your Midwifery Today order.
The Birthkit Issue Number 55 (Autumn 2007)|
Drugs in Labor, The Birthkit Back Issues
Quantity in Basket:
- The Path of a Midwife, by Brenda Frankenfeld. A midwifery student shares the reasons for her calling.
- Real Life is the Key, by Jill Cohen. Associate Editor Jill Cohen tells us why hands-on experience is best.
- Question on Apgar Scores, by Gail Hart. This Q&A forum deconstructs a medical birth.
- Common OTC Drugs and Use in Pregnancy, by Demetria Clark. A briefing on OTC drugs in pregnancy.
- Babies, Toddlers and Dogs, by Irma Kapsenberg. A dog trainer shares suggestions for ensuring the safety of kids around dogs.
- Malaria in Pregnancy, by Cheryl K. Smith. An overview of the basics of malaria in pregnancy for midwives who work with women in malaria-affected countries.
- Robin’s Diary, April 2007, by Robin Lim/ Learn about the work of the nonprofit Bumi Sehat Clinic in Indonesia.
- Childbirth Education: Mastery or Mystery, by Alison Bastien. This popular author shares some helpful ideas on childbirth education.
- Anemia in Pregnancy, by Demetria Clark. A basic overview of anemia and its prevention.
- Five Reasons to Avoid Labor Induction, by Robin Weiss. Share these reasons with women who may be considering induction.
- Poem: The Bridge, by Ireena Milliman-Keeslar
Advertise your product or service to over 19,000 E-News subscribers. Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2013 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.