Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Midwifery Today 75 (Autumn 2005) Birth without Borders: International Midwifery|
International Midwifery, Back Issues
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Birth without Borders: International Midwifery
- Midwifery and International Maternity Care—Marsden Wagner
- Afghanistan—Linda Barnes
- Birth without Borders: The Clash of Modern & Traditional—Wintergreen
- Tsunami Midwives: Learning to Burn the Umbilical Cord—Robin Lim, Harvest Rowena Alcock and Kelly Dunn
- The Cambridge Doula Program: Helping Women Access Their Deepest Courage—Julie Brill
- Twins, Breeches and Roadside Birth in Iraq—Susan Raymond
- A Hospital Visit in China—Teri Ewing
- Womens Secrets: Childbirth in Rural Ethiopia—Deborah Craig
- A Selection of International Nutritional & Herbal Remedies for Breastfeeding Concerns—Cheryl R. Scott and Hilary Jacobson
- Preserving Simple Birth—Sandra MorningStar
- Preventing Episiotomies—Katherine Jensen
- Mexico Birth Center: Part I—Joni Nichols
- The Midwife Garden—Janice Marsh-Prelesnik
- The Meaning and Functions of Labour Pain—Verena Schmid
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.