Treat yourself to Holiday Savings! Click here to take advantage of the current offer.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 78 (Summer 2006) Midwifery Education|
Student Midwives, Beginning Midwives, Back Issues
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Midwifery Education
Are you considering becoming a midwife? This issue is a good start to finding out which available educational path suits you. You'll find articles on traditional midwifery, nurse-midwifery, apprenticeship, and direct entry midwifery, as well as a listing of current direct entry programs available around the US, and a whole lot more.
You'll also enjoy the usual fantastic International Midwife section, with articles on midwifery from Norway, Africa, Mexico, Croatia, Italy and India.
- Midwives as Educators: Teaching in the 21st Century—Daphne Singingtree
- Apprenticeship: Do You Really Want One?—Renata Hillman
- Traditional Midwifery, a Traditional Vocation—Casey Makela
- Always a Beginner—Beth Leianne Curtis
- Pathways to Midwifery: ACNM—Jerri Hobdy
- School of Authentic Midwifery: A Student's Journey in Finding a School—Jennifer Summerfeldt
- The Old Midwife—Mary Doezema
- Why Accreditation? MEAC and Midwifery Education—Mary Ann Baul
- The Flowering of Midwifery Education—Elizabeth Davis
- US Direct Entry Midwifery Programs
- North American Registry of Midwives
- 50 Ways to Protest a VBAC Denial—Barbara Stratton
- Why Apprentices?—Cynthia Luxford
- Neonatal Skin: Back to Nature?—Laura A. Stokowski
- Africa: Journey to the Motherland—Shauna Dillard
- The Very Oldest Profession—Robin Lopez Lysne
- One Birth, Two Worlds: A Personal Encounter with "Traditional" and "Modern" Maternal Health Care in Northern Tanzania—Gemma Burford
- Birthing with Dignity: A Tool for Working with Traditional Indian Dais—Lesley Branagan
Save $5 when you buy Midwifery Today Number 78 and Paths to Becoming a Midwife at the same time.
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2016 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.