Midwifery Today Conference
“Trust, Intimacy and Love—The Chemistry of Connection”
Helsinki, Finland • 4–8 October 2017
Learn from These Inspiring Speakers
Please click linked names to view speaker biographies.
Choose from over 40 different classes!
These are some of the topics we plan to present at the conference.
- Midwifery Skills—Full-day session
- Acupressure and Cupping for Birth Practitioners
- Gua Sha for Pregnancy and Birth
- Rebozo Techniques and Practice—Two full-day sessions
- Placenta Medicine—Full-day session
- The Beauty, Power and Uniqueness of Birth
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Birth and Breastfeeding Are One—Full-day session
- And many more rich classes!
View Scrapbooks of Previous Conferences
Read What Others Have Experienced at International Conferences
“Everyone was so friendly and warm, I felt I met my ‘tribe’! Thank you so much for this eye-opening experience. I will make sure to come back next time and bring colleagues!”
“I feel very fortunate to have had such an inspirational and educational week amongst such beautiful women who are involved in childbearing and birth all over the globe. Thank you so much.”
- Subscribe to the Conference E-mail List. Stay up to date with the latest news about Midwifery Today Conferences. Receive occasional announcements about new conferences, information on discounts, and reminders for registration deadlines. Sent out approximately once a month.
- Keep up to date with conference news on Facebook
- To receive a printed program by mail, please e-mail us with your request.
- Learn more about birth resources in Germany.
- Attend other Midwifery Today Conferences around the world!
- Children at the Conference: Mothers may sit with babes in arms in the classrooms. However, out of respect for others, and because we are recording some of the classes, if a baby makes any noise, we must ask mother and baby to leave the room. Attendees must make their own arrangements for childcare.