Spring into Savings! Click here
to find out how you can save on your Midwifery Today order.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 109 (Spring 2014) The Placenta|
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: The Placenta
The placenta…what an organ! Though still mysterious to many, our culture seems to be slowly learning of its postpartum benefits. This issue is filled with placenta stories and wisdom, as well as information on group B strep, homebirth transfers, how to support Muslim families as a midwife, and so much more. In this packed issue, you will read from Robin Lim, Michel Odent, midwife Sister MorningStar, Jodi Selander (the placenta expert!), herbalist Susun Weed and others. Please remember that a subscription to Midwifery Today is a wonderful gift to the childbirth educator, midwife, obstetrician, doula, nurse and pregnant mother in your life.
- Motherbaby Placenta: State of Emergency—Robin Lim
- The Placenta Encapsulation Movement—Jodi Selander
- Placentophagy—Michel Odent
- Group B Strep: A Holistic Approach—Laura Donnelly
- Placentas I Have Known—Marlene Waechter
- Honoring Placenta Wisdom—Sister MorningStar
- Lanyero Karamela: A Midwife of Uganda—Jane Beal
- Thoughts on Homebirth Transfer—Mary Esther Malloy
- Research on Placenta Encapsulation—Jodi Selander
- Placenta Stories
- Consuming Placenta—Rebecca Mack
- My Retained Placenta—Diana Paul
- Our Placenta Journey—Melissa Williams with Cathy Knight
- Surprise…It’s a Placenta!—Aubre Tompkins
- Placenta—Susun S. Weed
- Herbs and the Placenta—Susun S. Weed
- Placenta Handling—Shell Walker Luttrell
- A Watched Pot: The Importance of a Sacred, Private Labor and Birth—Margaret Wallis
- Supporting Muslim Families as Midwives—Krystina Friedlander and Shannon Staloch
- The Gift of the Womb—Celesta Rannisi
- Amniotic Membrane Use for Perineal Healing: A Re-discovery—Shell Walker Luttrell
- The Placental Pause—Mhairi Colgate
- The Breech Birth of Edith—Emily Willett
View complete Table of Contents here.
Advertise your product or service to over 20,000 E-News subscribers. Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2015 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.