Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 111 (Autumn 2014 ) Prematurity|
Quantity in Basket:
The best of the best have shared their birth wisdom with us in this issue. Michel Odent, obstetrician and midwife supporter, has included an article on prematurity he previously wrote in French and is now translated into English. Herbalist Susun S. Weed shares some of her knowledge on herbs, and midwives Diane Goslin, Sister MorningStar and Marlene Waechter draw from their decades of experience to help educate us on this important topic. Also, we are sad to say we recently lost two heroes in the natural birth world: Stephen Gaskin and Sharon Evans. You will read tributes to each of these people, who are much loved and incredibly missed.
- Prematurity and Perinatal Neglect—Sister MorningStar
- Prematurity and Creativity—Michel Odent
- What I Have Learned about Premature Birth—Diane Goslin
- Prematurity—Susun S. Weed
- Evidence, Eminence and Opinion: A Brief Reflection on Knowledge—Sara Wickham
- Village Prenatals—Sister MorningStar
- Tribute to a Maverick—Ina May Gaskin
- An Introduction to Meconium—Patricia Edmonds
- Sharon Evans, Loved and Remembered—Vicki Penwell
- Malnutrition, Unhealthy Lifestyles and Scheduled Deliveries: The Causes of Prematurity—Marlene Waechter
- Prematurity and Kangaroo Care during a Disaster—Vicki Penwell
- Journey with a Birth Theme—Wanda J. Walker
- Why Aren’t More Breech Babies Born at Home? A Student Midwife’s Perspective—Karin Peacock
- Diet du Jour! Pregnancy and Popular Diets—Amy V. Haas
- CBAC and Acceptance: The Birth Story of Rumi—Sheetal Daswani
View complete Table of Contents here.
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.