Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 113 (Spring 2015 ) Group B Strep|
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Group B Strep
The topic of group B strep, GBS testing, antibiotics and sick babies is not something that makes for pleasant conversation. However, it certainly is a topic that birth workers must be knowledgeable about. That is why we specifically asked certain people to write on this topic: Michel Odent, Sister MorningStar and Marion Toepke McLean. Robin Lim has an article somewhat related to the theme, titled, “When Pregnancy Goes South: Keeping Birth Gentle.” Also included in the pages of this issue are two very powerful birth stories: one where Sister MorningStar midwifes a Nicaraguan couple via the telephone through the birth of their first child 1000 miles away; the other is a wonderful story of surrogacy.
- Micro Wellness—Sister MorningStar
- Group B Streptococcal Infection: Beyond the Mysteries—Michel Odent
- When Pregnancy Goes South: Keeping Birth Gentle—Robin Lim
- Nipple Thrush: How to Identify and How to Treat—Lisa Goldstein
- Unhurrying the Moment of Meeting—Mary Esther Malloy
- Crossing Borders with Andrea—Sister MorningStar
- Update on the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, a Caribbean Nation—Mary Delashmutt
- The Beta Strep Dilemma—Marion Toepke McLean
- Allowing the Labouring Mother to Be Primal—Gauri Lowe
- Healthy Pregnancy: Fish and Oils—Gail Hart
- Understanding the Infant Feeding Decision—Teresa Rust Smith
- A Surrogate Birth Story—Kim Trower
- Positive Birth Changes in Cameroon—Patang Florence Ngu
- Mindfulness: An Intervention for Improving the Health of Mothers and Babies—Tracy Donegan
- The Revolution So Far—Diana Paul
View complete Table of Contents here.
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.