Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 114 (Summer 2015 ) Posterior|
Quantity in Basket:
Our Summer 2015 issue is filled with clinical articles, vital information, midwifery tricks of the trade, gorgeous birth photos and delightful homebirth stories from around the world. You'll find wisdom about posterior babies and how to handle them from Michel Odent, Sister MorningStar, Elizabeth Davis, Gail Tully and other midwives and doulas. Other subjects, such as global midwifery models and wise nutrition during pregnancy, are covered as well.
- Posterior Perspective—Gail Tully
- Posterior Arrest—Elizabeth Davis
- My Experience with OP Babies—Lisa Goldstein
- The Emotional Impact of the Posterior Position—Melissa Ellis
- Wise Nutrition for Pregnancy—Sister MorningStar
- Posterior Births and Babies—Mary Cooper
- Posterior Questions and Answers—Diane Goslin
- Homebirth Cesarean: Changing the Prenatal Conversation—Courtney Key Jarecki
- Primal Health Research vs. the NIH—Michel Odent
- Yayasan Bumi Sehat: Healthy Mother Earth Foundation
- One Heart World-Wide’s Mission and Network of Safety Model
- The Art of Breastmilk Project—Ilissa Kolly
- Giving Birth: Learning to Let Go—Lucy Gent Foma
- Elizabeth Nihell: A Feisty English Midwife (1723–1776)—Jane Beal
View complete Table of Contents here.
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.