Treat yourself to Holiday Savings! Click here to take advantage of the current offer.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 115 (Autumn 2015 ) Waterbirth|
Quantity in Basket:
Based on the number of submissions we received, waterbirth is a topic many people love. We are pleased to share some wonderful information with you. Michel Odent, Sister MorningStar and Fernando Molina, all Midwifery Today conference teachers, share their waterbirth knowledge in this issue. We also are pleased to offer a placenta article, a powerful VBAC story and an update on birth in South Africa. Plus, this issue features many beautiful waterbirth photos from some of our favorite birth photographers from around the US.
- Marionís Message: Why Are Mothers Dying?—Marion Toepke McLean
- The Birthing Pool Test—Michel Odent
- As Natural as Water—Sister MorningStar
- What We Learned about Waterbirth from a Case of Legionella—Laurie Fremgen
- Seeds, Soil, Homebirth and Permaculture—Diana Paul
- Water: The Elixir of Life—Carol Gautschi
- Waterbirth Anecdotes of My Experience in Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela (1996-2013)—Fernando Molina
- Bridget Lee Fuller: Mayflower Myth vs. Historic Midwife—Jane Beal
- Overcoming Birthing Failure: My Waterbirth Story—Kyana Miner
- What a Difference a Little Water Makes—Mary Cooper
- To Eat or Not to Eat: A Nuanced Analysis of the Placenta Question—Amy Stenzel
- VBAC: Very Beautiful and Courageous—Lynn Baptisti Richards
- Waterbirth Guidelines—Sister MorningStar
View complete Table of Contents here.
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.