Treat yourself to Holiday Savings! Click here to take advantage of the current offer.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 116 (Winter 2015 ) Newborns|
Quantity in Basket:
As midwives, doulas, nurses and birthworkers, our goal is to support birth in the best way possible, with the end result being a healthy mother and a healthy baby. This issue is dedicated to all newborns, and it is filled with great wisdom from experienced doctors, midwives and doulas, including Michel Odent, Gail Hart, Fernando Molina, Robin Lim and Mary Esther Malloy. May every human on Earth have the chance to be born with safety, gentleness and, when necessary, the best technology available.
- The Necessary Question of Infants’ Human Rights at Birth: Are There Vampires in the Birth Room? by Robin Lim
- Twenty-plus Years of Infant Craniosacral Therapy Practice by Carol Gray
- Rings, Lines, Folds and Other Old-time Tools to Assess Dilation by Gail Hart
- Stress Deprivation in the Perinatal Period by Michel Odent
- Babysafe Mode: Getting Smarter about Smart Technology and Pregnancy by Mary Esther Malloy
- Newborn Stories by Mary Cooper
- The Birth of LilyAnn’s Sister by Nancy Halseide
- Reclaiming Birth within Community by Sister MorningStar
- Safe Use of Herbs during Pregnancy and Lactation by Susun S. Weed
- Bosom Buddies by Marlene Waechter
- Essential Oils for Prenatal Nausea and Digestion by Stephanie Pearson
- Learning from CASA: A Global Model Worth Repeating by Kay Sandberg and Shane Carnahan
- Homebirth and Trisomy 18 by Dianna Vagianos Armentrout
- Early Child Development: Setting the Basis for Effective Communication with Your Unborn Child by Fernando Molina
- From Heaven into My Hands by Marlene Waechter
- Babies by Thea Van Tuyl and Mirjam de Keijzer
- The Natural and Undisturbed Newborn by Diane Goslin
- One Small but Feisty Package by Mary Cooper
View complete Table of Contents here.
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.