Need your order for Holiday giving?
Make sure you receive it on time. Click here for Christmas deadlines.
Treat yourself to Holiday Savings! Click here to take advantage of the current offer.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 73 (Spring 2005) Changing Protocols|
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Changing Protocols
* Protocols: Finding the Balance--Jill Cohen
* Can the Art of Midwifery Survive Protocols?--Michel Odent
* Protocols vs. Guidelines--Suzanne Hope Suarez
* The Challenge of Doing Nothing--Katherine Jensen
* Problematizing Choice in the Elective Cesarean Debate--Lisa Weeks
* Screening Tests: Not Worth Triple the Trouble--Denise Punger
* The Blessing of a Blessingway--Alison Bastien
* Birth and Death in Yayasan Bumi Sehat, Bali--Robin Lim
* A Progressive Midwife in Nazareth--Michele Klein
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2016 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.