Sarah J. Buckley, MD
How can we give our children the best possible start in life? What steps can we take, even before conception, to lay the foundations of ease and pleasure in parenting? How will Mother Nature’s superb design help us to care for our babies and simplify issues such as sleeping and feeding?
Sarah discusses these issues and more in this frank, fascinating and practical talk, recorded live in London. Topics covered include:
- Preconception and pregnancy nutrition
- The ecstatic hormones of labor and birth
- Cord clamping, cord blood banking and lotus birth
- Importance of the hour after birth
- Breastfeeding younger and older children
- Co-sleeping with your baby
This DVD is ideal for parents and parents-to-be, and would make a lovely gift to help an expecting family get off to a good start. And if you’re a midwife, doula, childbirth educator or other professional involved in the care of mothers, babies, fathers and families, make sure to get a copy for your library.
NTSC 90 minutes
This DVD is available in the following format:
NTSC ( playable in the US, Canada, and other countries )