Midwifery Today Conference
Strasburg, Pennsylvania, USA • May 1 – May 5, 2024
“Celebrating Autonomous Midwifery: Utilizing the clinical while preserving the classical.”
Speakers include:And more….
- Manual Rotation of the Posterior Baby
- Speaking to clients
- Fetal Anomalies and Loss
- Postpartum Care after Cesarean
- Suturing Skills Practice
- Fetal Monitoring
- Neurological Exam of the Newborn
Why come to a Midwifery Today Conference?
Be Informed, Inspired, and Invigorated
- Learn new skills
- Enhance your knowledge
- Replenish your enthusiasm and confidence
- View birth from new vantage points
- Meet new friends from around the world
- Meet women of courage, character, dignity and wisdom
- Attend professional, thought-provoking classes
- Come to a place where you can share freely, and know you’ll be understood
- Open your eyes, broaden your minds, enrich your hearts
- Relax and rejuvenate as you celebrate birth with your sisters
- Join us in making the light of midwifery strong and vibrant
CITY, ST ZIP
CITY & (AIRPORT CODE) is serviced by Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta and United.
- Subscribe to the Conference E-mail List. Stay up to date with the latest news about Midwifery Today Conferences. Receive occasional announcements about new conferences, information on discounts, and reminders for registration deadlines. Sent out approximately once a month.
- Keep up to date with conference news on Facebook.
- Attend other Midwifery Today Conferences around the world!
- Children at the Conference: Mothers may sit with babes in arms in the classrooms. However, out of respect for others and, because we are recording some of the classes, if a baby makes any noise, we must ask mother and baby to leave the room. Attendees must make their own arrangements for childcare.