Advertise with Midwifery Today …and Grow Your Business!
- Download Advertising Opportunities Brochure (PDF)
- Join E-mail List
- Contact our Advertising Director: email@example.com
- E-News advertising
- Web advertising
In 1986, Midwifery Today began as a magazine to encourage, inspire, and inform midwives. One of our goals is to make information accessible to our readers. This has always included advertising from companies whose products are of interest to our readers. Your ads help parents, midwives, and other birth professionals find the tools and resources they need.
In 1992 we began to hold conferences, both in the US and internationally, to further our goal of offering insight and inspiration to all birth practitioners.
Our first website went online in 1994, and we began to publish an e-newsletter, Midwifery Today E-News, in 1999. Our redesigned website went live in October 2017. In January 2020 we transitioned to web-only publishing of Midwifery Today magazine content.
Midwifery Today continues to promote midwifery, midwifery education, and optimal birth, and offers great opportunities online, in person, and in print for you to reach those who care about what you have to offer. With our worldwide coverage, we are proud to reach the audience you are looking for.
Midwifery Today E-News Advertising:
Midwifery Today E-News, our free e-mail newsletter, is sent every Wednesday to over 10,000 subscribers (~2,200 unique opens). Choose from the following types of ads:
- Text-with-graphic Display Ad: About 60 words, including a link to your website, a 800 pixel wide by 800 pixel high graphic, and mention near the top of the E-News issue. Price: $125 per insertion or $400 for four insertions.
- Text-only Display Ad: About 60 words, including a link to your website and mention near the top of the E-News issue. Price: $100 per insertion or $320 for four insertions.
- Job Listing/For Sale/Classified: Text-only, 50 words. Price: $50 per insertion or $75 for two insertions.
E-News 2023 Publication dates: Jan 4, 11, 18, 25; Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22; March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; April 5, 12, 19, 26; May 3, 10, 17, 24 31; June 7, 14, 21, 28; July 5, 12,19, 26; Aug 2, 9, 18, 23, 30; Sept 6, 13, 20, 27; Oct 4, 11,18, 25; Nov. 1, 8, 15,22, 29; Dec. 5. 13
Midwifery Today must receive a completed and signed Online Advertising Contract (PDF ) before your E-News ad can run.
E-News Ad Deadline:
|Every week||Thursday 9 am U.S. Pacific Time to appear in the following week’s issue||Tuesday afternoons|
Conferences (Domestic and International) Advertising:
Promote your product or service at a Midwifery Today conference! Options for domestic conferences include exhibit tables, packet inserts, program ads, and sponsorship opportunities.
Options for international conferences generally include exhibit tables and program ads. Our next international conference will be held in October 2022 in Bad Wildbad, Germany. Check back for further details.
Join the mailing list to receive updates about all advertising options.
Website ads: Our website receives over 25,000 visitors per month. Choose from the following types of ads:
- Sidebar ad: Your ad will appear in the right side column of all pages except the store pages.
- Footer ad: Your ad will appear in the footer of all pages.
|1 month shared:||$79*|
|3 months:||$319 (includes one free ad replacement)|
|6 months:||$519 (includes two free ad replacements)|
*rotates with up to three other ads
Additional ad replacements are $15 each.
- Must be in JPEG, PNG or SVG format
- Dimensions: 1280 x 1280 pixels with 1:1 aspect ratio
- File size: No larger than 800KB
Download our web ad template (PSD file) to help create your ad.
Midwifery Today must receive a completed and signed Online Advertising Contract (PDF ) before your online ad can run.
Please contact our Ad Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-541-344-7438 for more information about advertising with Midwifery Today!
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the Advertising Terms and Conditions. By advertising with Midwifery Today, Inc., you are agreeing to the Advertising Terms and Conditions.