Thinking about becoming a midwife but you’re not sure how to start? Then you need the Beginning Midwives Package. When you order this package, you’ll receive:
- A 12-month Midwifery Today Online Membership (a $55 value).
- The book Paths to Becoming a Midwife: Getting an Education ($26.95 plus shipping value). The complete book on midwifery education, designed specifically for the aspiring midwife.
- Beginning Midwifery, a selection of audio classes on USB drive. ($39.95 value). Learn the foundations of beginning midwifery with speakers Elizabeth Davis, Carol Gautschi, Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos and Patricia Edmonds. These inspiring and experienced midwives share their wisdom on a variety of topics including prenatal care, nutrition and factors that affect labor. 259 minutes.
Your Membership benefits will include:
- All of the editorial content from Midwifery Today Issues 125 and up, including all new material published during your Membership period.
- Selected articles from back issues that have not been online previously. Many of these are on clinical topics and will be particularly helpful for midwives, doulas, and other birth professionals.
- The ability to order free PDFs of issues from 2020 and later.
- Streaming audio classes from selected Midwifery Today conferences.
A savings of $29.85! (U.S. delivery for book)
Price includes shipping and handling.
Use of your e-mail address: Midwifery Today will use your e-mail address to contact you about online membership-related matters, such as technical issues.
In addition, you will receive two automated online membership renewal notices by e-mail, one shortly before your membership expires and a second e-mail message after it expires.