The Postdates and Postmaturity Handbook is the midwife’s guide to preventing and understanding the risks and myths associated with postdates pregnancies and postmaturity syndrome. How common is postmaturity syndrome and how should it be managed? What can midwives do to support the “postdates” woman and help her avoid an unnecessary induction? Educate yourself about this important topic with this addition to Midwifery Today’s popular clinical handbook series.
- A Time to Be Born
- Postmaturity: Accelerate Birth or What?
- Induction and Circular Logic
- Postdates vs Postmaturity: An Overview
- Postdates Protocols for Homebirth Practice
- The Biophysical Profile
- Marion Toepke McLean
- Valerie El Halta
- Gail Hart
- Anne Frye
- Gloria Lemay
- Marsden Wagner
- Michel Odent
Like all books in the Holistic Clinical Series,The Postdates and Postmaturity Handbook is a compilation of articles from past issues of Midwifery Today magazine.
- Author: Multiple authors
- Number of Pages: 84
- Format and Binding: Paper—saddle stitch
- Book Dimensions: 5½ inches x 8 inches
- Publisher: Midwifery Today
- Publication Date: 2011