This set of audio classes provides you with vital information that will help you get a good start on your midwifery education. You will discover some of the most important things to remember about working with women and how to do so with integrity and compassion.
- The Art of Midwifery with Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos
- Prenatal Care with Carol Gautschi
- With Women with Elizabeth Davis
- With Women with Patricia Edmonds
- Emotional Issues in Labor with Elizabeth Davis
- Trusting Yourself to Trust Birth with Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos and Patricia Edmonds
Save when you buy this item as part of the Beginning Midwives Package.
- Length: 259 minutes
- Format: MP3 on a portable USB flash drive
- Recorded: Midwifery Today Conference in Eugene, Oregon, 2007